Happiness

Sunday, July 4, 2010

raison d'être

Its been two years since I created this account, with a lot of enthusiasm to record all of my B Tech life, and all the wonderful things I have gone through. But that never happened. And in these two years, I have moved across three different cities, worked for 23 months at IBM, lived in 4 different houses, and made so many friends. After all the cribbing about software job, "this is not what I wanted to do" kind of stuff, I am now sitting in my hostel room at IIM Lucknow.

Though I did not change much, except that I gained a few more kilos and a few grey hair, my idea of this blog has changed so radically. This might be due to a sense of pragmatism which I developed lately and hence the raison d'etre of this blog has shifted to a diametrically opposite pole.

Yesterday morning, in my Micro economics class, I was strangely flooded with so many memories, pictures and thoughts. It was when I suddenly remembered that I already have a blog, which was created to record exactly the same. And now that I have started, I am excited about my first blog and sincerely hope that this is not my last..

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose" - From the television show, The Wonder Years.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: